We are the descendants of James and Mary Crosby Jeter. James Jeter is the son of William and Margaret Jeter of Virginia. James moved to Union County where they prospered as farmers and valued higher education and knowledge. Over the years the Jeters have become Ministers, merchants, physicians, bankers, educators, politicians, and military officers. This website is dedicated to the reunion of the descendants. It is maintained and owned by the Jeter Cemetery, Corp. It has been created to provide the following:
- Central location for communication
- Public announcements of Family Reunions
- Public articles related to Jeter's and the area surrounding the Jeter Cemetery and Union South Carolina
- Public notices of Jeter Family "Life Events" such as Marriages, Births, and Deaths
- Private Forum for questions by family members
- Private archival of historical data
- Past reunions, pictures, and minutes
- Family Pictures
- Private family address, email and phone list
Private areas on this website are only allowed to be viewed by those family members that have registered for an account and that we have verified as being a descendant of James and Mary Crosby Jeter.
Contact usJeter Cemetery, Corp.
P.O. Box 417
Carlisle, SC 29031
P: (803) 917-6243